Dried Goods Dried South-africa Abalone 1lb 南非鮑魚 鲍鱼 Free Worldwide Airmail
Dried Goods Dried South-africa Abalone 1lb 南非鮑魚 鲍鱼 Free Worldwide Airmail by Grand Gift at Abuja Media. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Abalone is a common dried seafood in Asian countries. It has a high nutritional value. Some family would cook it as an essential cuisine on some
Abalone is a common dried seafood in Asian countries. It has a high nutritional value. Some family would cook it as an essential cuisine on some special day such as family days, Lunar New Year etc.
How to serve:
1. Soak the dried abalone in clean water for 2-3 days till it gets softened. Refresh water at least twice a day, or it would get bad smell
2. Put the Abalone into Boiling water for 30 minutes with scallions and ginger to remove any unfavourable smell, switch off and let the water gets cold under room temperature;
3. Remove the internal organs and use teethbrush to remove the sands, if any.
4. Ready to cook with other ingredients
Clean, Ventilating, Dry Place.
You are highly recommended to consult your health care adviser prior to ingesting.
Features & Highlights
- NATURE - All natural dried, 100% dryness;
- ORDER - 1 lb per order with around 17-20 pieces of abalone per order;
- ORIGIN - Product from South Africa. Lightly sweet, mildy salty and neutral in nature
- PURPOSE - Valuable Chinese cuisine and usually used in some gathering cuisine;
- BUY IT NOW! FREE Shipment! Enjoy the natural premium Health Cuisine NOW!
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|