NOVICA Brass Coconut Shell Horn Cow Bone Beaded Necklace, 24" 'Zebra'
NOVICA Brass Coconut Shell Horn Cow Bone Beaded Necklace, 24'' 'Zebra' by NOVICA at Abuja Media. MPN: 199798. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake
About this item: Crafted by hand, this necklace is absolutely stunning. Kati Torda knots coconut shell beads on white cords and flanks them with opulent globes of bull horn and batik on bone. The small black disks are cut from recycled plastic.
About our Artist: Ghana's Kati Torda says, 'I'm Hungarian, and met my Ghanaian husband in Hungary where he was studying. I first came into contact with Ghanaian beads when I met my husband's parents. As the wife of their first son, I was welcomed into the family with beads, and my daughters were also presented with beads when they were born. Beads play a huge role in the history, present and future of the Ghanaian peoples. I'm very proud of helping to establish the Ghana Bead Society.'...
Features & Highlights
- An original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Includes an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- NOVICA works with Kati Torda to craft this item.
- Includes an original NOVICA jewelry pouch to keep for yourself or give as a gift.
- Necklace: 24 in. L x 1.6 in. W
|Item Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.54 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.12 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|