NOVICA Jade .925 Sterling Flower Necklace, 18.0" 'Quetzaltenango Blossom'
NOVICA Jade .925 Sterling Flower Necklace, 18.0'' 'Quetzaltenango Blossom' by NOVICA at Abuja Media. MPN: 211606. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake
About this item: Lilac green jade centers a magnificent flower that is surrounded by arum lilies centering this necklace. Pablo Roquel crafts the choker by hand with techniques he learned from his grandfather when growing up under the shadows of Agua Volcano. The sterling silver is detailed with admirable artistry featuring contrasting finishes. .925 Sterling silver
About our Artist: 'I find the history associated with jade to be inspiring. This beautiful stone has been treasured and worked since the times of the ancient Maya. Jade can only be found in a few countries around the world, so I feel fortunate to have the privilege to have it nearby and to create something so valuable. The first piece I ever made was the replica of a Maya mask from Tikal. It was a lot of hard work, but in the end my bosses were pleased with it and soon sold it at their store. I continued working hard to save enough to set up my own workshop, and I finally got it set up in 2000.'...
Features & Highlights
- An original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Includes an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- NOVICA works with Pablo Roquel to craft this item.
- Includes an original NOVICA jewelry pouch to keep for yourself or give as a gift.
- Necklace length: 18 in. Inner Circ.; Necklace width: 4 mm; Pendant: 1.1 in. L x 0.5 in. W x 0.2 in. D
|Item Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.33 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.09 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|